Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hmmm, title eh? This could be fun...

The wonderful Witchie has generously offered me a possie on her blog about "work, kids, food and drink, life in general". I can tick all of those boxes except the kids one, which is fine as I can safely say that Witchie's kids are the most beautiful children I know under the age of 4, and that gets me out of all the trouble I can possibly (and probably will) get into otherwise.

Unfortunately, I am currently waiting for Mr Aesop to come home so we can eat gazpacho soup*, because it's so lovely & warm today (as opposed to the bloody hot of Summer), so I really can't think of much to say right now - my hunger is taking over my brain.

With any luck, something will come to me tomorrow, when I'm bored out of my brain at work...

*Cold tomato soup (preferably home made - it tastes MUCH nicer) with as much or little finely diced cucumber, red onion, olives and boiled egg as you wish. Yum!

2 comments:

WitchOne said...

I can still edit you so be careful what you say about me!!!!! What's your Gazpacho recipe? I can't make tomato soup for nuts!

Natasha said...

Damn! You can edit MY stuff?! No fair >.< lol

Well, I was cheating last night, the mother in law had bought some yummy organic tomato soup on special (only one day before expiry) and gave it to us.

But I'll dig out my grandma's tomato soup recipe, a family staple, for you.