Saturday, November 8, 2008

Apparently I'm a slack tart


Well, I would eat a tart should I have the opportunity but life has changed somewhat. I am now the proud mother of an 8 week old puppy, let me tell you, labour was so much easier this time. We went to a house, paid a lady some money and picked up a puppy. She is just lovely, Golden Retriever x Labrador x Kelpie. Here is a photo of little Brandy -

So, 2 teenage cats, a puppy, a 4 month old baby and a 3.5 year child is keeping me pretty damned busy! *sigh* Minnie is helping me post this now, she is the younger cat and just like her sister, their assistance consists of lying all over the keyboard and typing random consonants for me to use later. Handy.

The egg donation thing is going really well at the moment, we had counseling, this was interesting because they ask questions like, do you relly want to do this? Well, no, I'm here because someone made me. How long have you wanted to do this? Umm, you know, decided on the way in here. How do you cope with stress? Why, are you planning on making me sad? Seems like it's a way to milk more money out of people wanting to have babies to me. We have to have 2 counseling sessions each then a group one and they throw unexpected bills at you too. I got one for a cystic fibrosis test, over $200, which my recipient pays of course but no one knew that bill was coming either! Bloody ridiculous! No one in my family has ever had cystic fibrosis so why test for it?

Will post more later, I'm not feeling very amusing right now, which is sad because everything is entertaining if you look at it right.

2 comments:

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

I withdraw my earlier accusation of "slack tartness".

WitchOne said...

Too late, it's been linked to the headline, you cannot withdraw after it's been linked.