Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Electrical contractors

I've decided that in trad school, one thing taught to all those promising young men and women is how to fuck with people. So far in 12 months or more I have spoken with over 10 sparkies, all have come over, all have looked at the job adn said "oh yeah, we can do that" all have then gone away and we have never heard from them again. They could be dead for all I know, maybe this house kills sparkies. Having said that, in the last week, I have gotten 2 quotes, amazing! So, one is for $7,500 plus truck call outs on top. The other is for $5,500 including truck call outs.

Hmmmmm...... It's electrical work, it needs to be singed off by every man and his dog so it has to be done properly or they have to fix it. Plus the wholesaler is involved because we are upgrading from the street. Hate to be price driven but I'm going to take the cheaper one!

What do you think?

No comments: