Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A small boast and other short stories.

In this, the first 3 days of the month I have sold almost 15k of product, now, taking into account that fact I earn 1% commission, that's sweet fuck all but, taking into account 15k is all I sold last month I anticipate this months crappy commission cheque to be less crappy than last months.

Just sayin'.

Now, remember that crush I talked about a while ago? Good. He's back. Hmm. I don't care now. So there.

What else is going on? I'm unwell, I thought it was hayfever, it hung around like a bad (lack of) smell, and then I got worse and thought maybe it's a headcold, but now it's even worse and I think it might be the flu. See sales figures and payment terms above, I can't take time off and so I shall keep plugging on. Cheers for me.

I need a new car. I am driving a small Hyundai which I don't own as I don't own a car but that's ok because I have a fiancee with 2 cars and since he can't drive both I steal one every day. He may or may not realise this and I doubt he'd care in any case but the fact is he has never said that I may drive his cars. Nevertheless, I need a new car. I'd prefer new, I like the Getz and there's a car out with a shoe rack in it, I'd like that one, if it came in blue. The car not necessarily the shoe rack however, having the shoe rack match the car may not be bad at all. Unless the car interior is another colour adn then having the shoe rack in the car but matching the outside of the car could very well get confusing after a few drinks when I'm looking for different shoes to wear and realise they are still in the car. In the shoe rack.

I really like the idea of a shoe rack in the car. How many pairs do you think it can hold? Would I start leaving for work shoeless because I've left my shoes in the car? Or would it be possible to install a shower and coffee maker in the car as well so I could just get up in the morning, get the kids going and then stagger out to the car to get ready for work? Time saving, especially if I also had a chauffeur so I could shower while tootling along the freeway.

No, that way lies madness, madness I tell you!!

Has anyone noticed small children are demanding? 4am I wander out, check the house, search for the missing fiancee (youngest childs bed) and have a cigarette before wandering back to bed. Youngest child (Pixie girl) comes running out of my bed (hadn't realised she was in there) and yells at me. ME! She's 18 months old, I'm 33 and she can just quit the role reversal now I say, as I hurriedly put my cigarette out and meekly carry her back to my bed to continue the (apparently) interrupted cuddle we were having in my sleep.

Now. Back to work you.

No comments: