Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dieting, eating, dieting and eating..

Well, we got a comment regarding the diet from Janet with a diet of her own. So, I feel it prudent to post them both here so I can find them again next time I decide I need them.

The Souper Soup Diet (thanks Janet)

http://www.lillieross.com/soup23/

And the nice one that I like...

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/beautyandhealth/goodhealth/820839/the-thin-by-friday-diet-the-four-day-plans

Which I have just realised is the "Thin by Friday" diet, something A called it a while ago and I didn't register the name. Lucky I knew what she was talking about.

I can't endorse either diet as the Souper Soup one has never worked for me, something about cheating and so on I guess. Moving on..

The Thin by Friday diet did lose me a couple of kilos but again, I think I cheated a few times. KFC on day 2 may not have been the best idea.

Frankly, I still stand by Dr Joshi's Holistic Detox (Google it, I got too many results to choose one). I found this diet changed my palate (until I changed it back, by force) and made me feel healthier, happier and so on, without cutting out alcohol. I did like that bit.

But really, if we cut out the eating of crap, we probably wouldn't need to diet and therefore the weightloss industry would fold and we wouldn't have anymore guilt trips! YAY!

No comments: