Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping tours

Jesus H Christ I say! 48 people (men and women, imagine that!) 1 bus, a hostess, a driver and unlimited shopping!

The outlets that are open to the tours and hide from the public at large are worth going to, I bought some kitchen stuff (massive casserole dish, huge roasting tin and some tiny tongs) really cheaply, this made me very happy! Handbags, shoes, clothes are all at RRP from what I saw. Now really, if these are overruns, factory seconds etc, why don't they make them cheaper to make me want to buy them!! Truly, I bought the kids some singlets because they needed them, I bought a handbag for myself, because I needed it, I did not buy a single extraneous product, not even a pair of shoes!!!!!! Now, if you know me you know that I will buy shoes no matter what, even shoes I've no intention of ever wearing, if the price is right and I love the shoe I will buy it!! There is no describing my disappointment.

The end of the tour we literally had a full bus and as this was a fundraiser for the child care centre it was lovely to see that our combined spend of over $11,000 gave the child care centre just under $1,000. Oh hang on, what tiny percent is that? Still, it was fun, I have to say as a virgin prior to this one I hope I'm invited again as I had such a lovely time!!

2 comments:

Kitten Wrangler said...

You may take me along next time as well. I would like that very much.

WitchOne said...

You're on!!!!!