Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby shows

They're a load of shit aren't they? Yesterday I was wondering what to do with the kids while I was reading the paper and came across an ad for a baby show. Now I don't agree with them however David had mentioned entering Gareth but as it was Tuesday and the boys show was the day before I decided to enter Lia, just for shits and giggles you understand. Put her in a clean gro-suit, got the kids in the car and got there on time, after all, I had only decided an hour before judging started to go and therefore, time was short.

Kid cleaned up! For serious!! 9 weeks old, not performing at all, just being a normal baby, not dressed in "show gear" and she won ribbons for Champion Child, Champion Baby and Bonny Baby and a trophy for Cutest Baby.

PLUS I was told off by the judges for not entering Gareth the day before!! Well.

I am pretty happy with my 2 gorgeous kids, let's face it, I don't have a lot of patience for crap, so my kids don't give it to me because it makes life ugly for everyone.

I am so lucky and so happy, it's amazing how good life can be!

2 comments:

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

Mazel' tov, Witchie!

WitchOne said...

I sound a little smug there don't I? Oh well. :-)