Monday, August 10, 2009

On the way up..

Well well, the egg donation saga is continuing however, there is now an end in sight and frankly can't wait!! What started as a cheap way to get good karma, help someone else and generally do all the things to get good karma that you need to do has turned into 7 months of hormonal hell. It's ok, by Saturday it's all over. Sadly Saturday is a close friends birthday, in Tasmania. I have booked my tickets and hotel but whether I get to use them is up to my ovaries whch is interesting, I know some men are ruled by their testicles and some women choose to live by their ovaries and ticking biological clocks, but I never thought I'd be trapped into that kind of living. Huh. Just goes to show.

By this time next month I should be able to look over this blog with shame in my heart and guilt on my mind, it doesn't matter that I have never done the wrong thing in deed, I did think about it for a second. I have been selfish, rude, overreacting to everything and generally horrible, I have also been drinking too much, smoking too much, eating too much, thinking of myself too much and generally being a shithead in all ways. But I am lucky. I have friends and family who love me beyond anything I deserve and just hope that before this time in my life ends I don't have another down moment that ends it all.

If the good karma depends on me having handled all this shit with grace and flair, I'm screwed.