Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing catch up

Well, not only did I not rise to my own challenge, I completely failed to follow through on any of the rest of my NZ antics... Ah well - it was fun. I got to meet and observe another family up close enough to see their own little familial foibles - it's nice when you can see everyone else has strange families - even though it's one of those things everyone knows. There was much NZ geography experienced and enjoyed, and plenty of relaxing. If you want more information, let me know - otherwise, it's April now people, let's move on :)

Another word following on from Witchie and Victoria's natural disasters - there were a few very minor earthquakes in Melbourne not too long ago. Nothing monumental, but I have now felt my second earthquake ever. The first one was that horrendous one in Newcastle in the early 90s (or nearabouts, I was young - I don't remember - we were on the outskirts anyway, I just get to say I was there, makes me sound worldly and impressive*).

Other than the above, things that have been happening: I performed at the Palais last Thursday and the Corner Hotel last Sunday (act impressed now). Both performances were amazing and heaps of fun - if you want to learn more, go here.

My latest exciting news is that my parents are returning from their overseas galavants and adventures - this means I no longer have to be the buffer for my sisters' angst and issues, yay! I can now safely return to dealing with my own angst and issues and tidying my house (yes, I'm still tidying Witchie - you can't come over yet) in relative** peace and quiet.

So... if anything else exciting comes my way, I'll let you know - until then, don't do anything Witchie wouldn't do :)

That is all.

Except for the footnotes.

And this sentence***.

*It does because I say it does.

**Hur hur ;P

***Ok, I know, I'm not as funny as I think I am - as long as I can amuse myself then everything's cool.

1 comment:

WitchOne said...

So, you're like, all religimous and stuff.

Anyone who wears red as much as you do has no business being religimous!