Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MORE Christmas!!

Well, I was going to add to the shopping saga but A did cover most of it so why should I go over it all again?? Got the guys details confirmed and that's all that matters, the car will be fixed!! Yay!!

Now, back to my favourite subject of late, CHRISTMAS!! I bought a velour, vinyl and faux fur top in Christmas green to wear with my green Christmas cowboy hat and my green Santa Little Helper apron. Teamed with a white skirt and white cross over wedges, I'm thinking CHRISTMAS!! (photo will be posted, this only sounds white trash but isn't actually!)

I've decided Velvet will theme it up as well, he has a naughty Santa apron to wear with his flashing Christmas hat. Hehehehehe, Angel boy has a Christmas baseball cap. Yeah!

Let's go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: